Why is it that advice (whether it’s really advice or not) that rhymes is the advice that people remember? I never heard “As you get older, time moves faster” or “Having kids isn’t fun, but it’s better than fun” or anything else useful. All I ever heard was:
- Leaves of three? Let them be!
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- When in doubt, throw it out.
- Click it or ticket.
- Bros before hoes.
- Time to lean, time to clean.
- Happy life = happy life
- Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.
- Beer before liquor, never sicker.
- Give a hoot, don’t pollute.
- Whoever smelt it, dealt it.
- Don’t be a fool. Wrap your tool.
Since I’ve been watching my diet, here’s another one:
Vitamin B makes for yellow pee
Filed under: Unrelated |